Contracts and General Counsel Work
Throughout the life of any business, contractual agreements are the centerpiece of commerce. The Castle Law Firm has extensive experience drafting, reviewing, and negotiating various types of business contracts – including agreements for goods or services, lease and rental agreements, waiver of liability documents, vendor/supplier agreements, and third-party agreements. Attorney Rob Castle will draft any business contract and can review your existing material to determine where your business’ interests may be compromised, or where regulatory issues may come into play. By having an experienced business attorney draft and review your contracts, you can mitigate your risk and negotiate better terms with third parties.
Some of the services the firm provides include:
- Serving as outside general counsel to small and medium sized businesses to help you avoid legal exposure
- Reviewing, drafting, and negotiating all types of business contracts, including but not limited to:
- Purchases of goods and services
- Product and service distribution agreements
- Agreements with vendors and suppliers essential to your operations
- Loan and other bank financing documents
- Service agreements
- Consulting agreements
- Employment agreements
- Shareholder agreements
- Purchase and sale agreements
- Other general business agreements
- Reviewing documents for the purchase, sale and lease of real estate
- Assisting you with corporate compliance measures
- Providing business succession planning services
- Advising on strategic partnerships
- Whether you are bringing on new investors, investing in existing brands, or exploring joint ventures or other partnerships, The Castle Law Firm will advise you on the investment process, and negotiate and draft documents relating to the terms of the relationship.
- Maintaining corporate records
At The Castle Law Firm, we manage the corporate records for many of our clients, including board minutes, annual reports, written resolutions, and various registrations.